The Office of Academic Success and Enrichment Programs (ASEP) is committed to providing opportunities that will enrich and complement the intellectual life of all students. Under the supervision of the Office of the Dean of Studies, the ASEP office works in collaboration with various College offices to achieve its objectives in recognition of the College’s mission: to engage students in rigorous academic experiences while providing the support needed to meet academic challenges and to “discover their own capabilities”.
- Science and Technology Entry Program (STEP)
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
- Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- Intercollegiate Partnership Program (ICP)
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program (MMUF)
- Spelman/Howard Domestic Exchange Program
- Science Pathways Scholars Program (SP)²