NACElink is a career services management system the that includes over five million employers in its network. By participating in the NACElink, Barnard Career Development provides you with cutting edge tools and resources to ensure your professional development and career success.
NACElink provides Barnard students:
- Job Postings: View and apply to quality postings targeted directly to Barnard
- Extended Job Search: Search thousands of additional postings offered by NACElink’s partner, DirectEmployers Association
- Job Search Agents: Receive automatic notifications of new job postings that meet your preferences
- Events Calender: Manage all career workshops, employer information sessions, presentations, and Career Fairs from one interface
- Research Employers: Review company profiles and gain in-depth knowledgeon organizations that you want to work for in a all industries
- Document Storage: Create and store multiple resumes, cover letters, writing samples, and other documents
- 24/7 Access: Secure, real-time access to account at anytime from anywhere
Barnard NACElink Student Log-In Troubleshooting Tips
1. Refresh your web browser page or clear the cache before you try to log-in.
If you are using Firefox:
Go to the Tools menu at the top of your screen and scroll down and select “Clear Recent History.”
If you are using Safari:
Go to the History menu at the top of your screen and scroll down and select “Clear History.”
2. Then restart your computer.
3. Be sure to enter NACElink only through the following link: https://barnard-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php
4. Try to login into gBear/eBear. If you are successful, then log-in to your NACElink account using the same log-in information and see if you are able to access your account. If you recently changed your gBear/eBear password, this will affect your NACElink password. Use your new gBear/eBear username and password to log-in to NACElink.
5. If you are not able to log-in to gBear/eBear, then you should contact the BCIT help desk by calling them at 212-854-7172 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you are able to log-in to eBear and not NACElink using the same log-in information, please contact Alexandra Nestoras at email@example.com