- A residence hall floor where eating disorders is a concern
- A campus office that needs to work through a multicultural issue
- A peer-counseling group that would like communication skills training
- A group of faculty members who would like to discuss ways of reaching out to students in distress
- A student organization whose members are stressed out
What do they all have in common? They could all call us for back-up! In offering consultation services to the Barnard community, the Furman Counseling Center is offering to come to you -- your residence hall floor, your organization, your office, your club, your department. Through our consultation work, our goal is a community whose members work better together and take better care of each other.
If you think that we might be able to collaborate with a group that you're part of, just give us a call at (212) 854-2092.