Will be hosting a Women’s Networking Event for outstanding Columbia and Barnard females interested in Investment Banking.
Details on the event as well as how to apply are below.
Date: Monday, September 12th, 2011
As space will be limited, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 7th at midnight. Evercore will send confirmation e-mails to the selected individuals with a formal invitation later that week. Please note that this event is only open to seniors at Columbia / Barnard.
Evercore Partners is a leading investment banking advisory firm providing services to prominent multinational corporations on significant strategic corporate transactions with a focus on building long-term relationships and providing truly objective advice.
Evercore has advised on over $1 trillion of transactions. Selected recent transactions include:
- Advising Kraft Foods on its intended split into separate Global Snacks and North American Grocery businesses
- Advising Exelon on its pending $12 billion merger with Constellation Energy
- Advising AT&T on its pending $39.0 billion acquisition of T-Mobile
- Advised GM on its $23.1 billion dual-tranche IPO of common and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- Advised Sanofi on its $20.1 billion acquisition of Genzyme
- Advised CenturyLink on its $22.4 billion merger with Qwest
- Advised BNSF Railway on its $43.8 billion sale to Berkshire Hathaway
- Advised Wyeth on its $67.9 billion sale to Pfizer
- Advised CIT on the largest-ever pre-packaged bankruptcy, involving $60 billion of debt and preferred stock obligations
- Advised General Motors on restructuring alternatives affecting approximately $80 billion of debt
- Advised Time Warner Cable on its $42.1 billion separation from Time Warner
- Advised EDS on its $13.9 billion sale to Hewlett Packard
- Advised E*TRADE on its $2.55 billion common stock, notes, and ABS portfolio sale to Citadel
- Advised CVS on its $26.5 billion merger of equals with Caremark
- Advised AT&T on its $89 billion acquisition of BellSouth