The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office cordially invites you to attend the
2012 CAREER & INTERNSHIP RECRUITMENT FAIR
Learn about support staff positions in our office and what we seek in applicants. Students can gather information about career opportunities and internships. We will be recruiting for full-time paralegal positions and internships for the 2012 fall semester.
The information fair is open to all undergraduate students. Graduating seniors are eligible to apply for full-time positions; sophomores and juniors are eligible to apply for internships.
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Location: New York County District Attorney's Office 80 Centre Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10013
- To apply for an interview at the recruitment fair for a full-time position or internship please email your resume, cover letter, and transcript to CareerFair@dany.nyc.gov
- Indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter (full-time or internship)
- Candidates selected to interview will be contacted directly by 3/16
- Deadline to apply for an interview is March 9th*
*Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and students are encouraged to apply well before the deadline
- To attend the information fair only please RSVP to CareerFair@dany.nyc.gov - Include your full name, undergraduate school, graduation year
- Deadline to RSVP is March 21st
For more information about our office please refer to our website