Project Interview is a one-day special program designed to help you master the interview process. Interviewing is a skill that can be learned, just as public speaking and negotiating. By attending this event, you will learn how to communicate effectively, build your confidence and become successful at interviewing.
Boost your interview skills by learning:
- How to prepare for the interview
- How to answer difficult interview questions
- What are appropriate interview questions to ask the interviewer
- What to wear to your interview
- How to take control of the interview
Morning Session (9:00 am)
- Barnard President Debora Spar, opening remarks,
- Brandon Holley '89, Editor in Chief of Lucky Magazine, keynote speaker
- Raleigh Mayer of Raleigh Mayer Consulting, interview skills seminar
- Barnard Alumnae, breakout session (industry specific small group discussion)
- Dorothy Denburg, VP for College Relations, keynote networking lunch session
Scheduled Mock Interviews (1:00 pm)
- Individual scheduled mock interviews with Barnard Alumnae
Join Career Development on Friday, February 15, 2013. Seats are limited and participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Application deadline is Sunday, February 10, 2013, 11:59 pm. SIGN UP TODAY!