Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
1:00 - 5:00 PM
The Diana Center
The Office of Admissions and the Office of Pre-College Programs at Barnard College are hosting an afternoon program to help you get a jump start on college planning.
- Hear from the Director of Admissions and staff from the Financial Aid office
- Attend two workshops given by Admissions staff
- Listen to current college students discuss life in college
- Learn the ins and outs of financing a college education from the our Financial Aid office staff
- Take a campus tour led by current students
Workshop selections will include:
- College Planning: Where to Begin?
- The Admissions Interview
- Writing a College Essay
- Building a College Application