Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
12:30 - 5pm
The Diana Center
Registration will open a month prior to the event.
The Office of Admissions and the Office of Pre-College Programs at Barnard College are hosting an afternoon program to help you get a jump start on college planning.
- Hear from the Dean of Enrollment Management and Director of Financial Aid
- Attend two workshops given by Admissions staff
- Listen to current college students discuss life in college
- Learn the ins and outs of financing a college education from the Director of Financial Aid
- Take a campus tour led by current students
Workshop selections will include:
- College Planning: Where to Begin?
- The Admissions Interview
- Writing a College Essay
- Building a College Application