Accepted Students Checklist:
Read the 2014 Accepted Students Newsletter (2015 coming soon!)
Submit $500 deposit
Register for classes (if applicable)
Pay remaining balance
Submit your Accepted Students Form Packet to the Pre-College office (see below)
Please note that no student may begin classes or move into the residence hall until their program charge is paid in full, and health and other forms required for accepted students are submitted.
Forms and materials for Summer 2015 will be available soon!
2015 Accepted Student Packet (coming soon!)
IMPORTANT: Please return ALL forms to: The Office of Pre-College Programs/Barnard College, 3009 Broadway, 017 Milbank, New York, NY 10027. You may also scan and email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org - please put "[Your Name] Accepted Students Forms" in the subject line or fax the forms to (212) 854-8867. Please keep a copy of each form for your records.
2015 Opening Day Schedules
Off-Campus Overnight Stays
On-Campus Commuter Overnight Stays
What To Bring:
- Blanket, comforter, towels, extra long sheets, pillow (mattresses are TWIN-XL)
- Bookbag, knapsack, key ring
- School supplies: highlighters, notebooks, paper, stapler, etc.
- Personal care products, flip flops for the shower
- Calling card and/or cell phone
- Laundry detergent (laundry rooms are located on each floor)
- Computer, flashdrive, surge protector (24-hour computer labs and printers are accessible)
- Clothes hangers (closets are provided in each room)
What Not To Bring:
- Extra furniture
- Halogen lamps
- Hot plate, open coil heater, toaster oven
- Extension Cords
- Desk lamp
- Fan (rooms are air conditioned)
- Wall mirror
- Wastepaper basket
- Telephone, answering machine, or modem
- Your entire wardrobe