Are you ready to have your first GYN exam? Or just curious about what goes on during one? Attend a Well-Woman GYN Ed Session!
A GYN Ed Session is a chance for you to:
- Learn about exactly what happens during a gynecological exam, i.e.: what will it feel like? What tests will be performed? What kinds of information will they need?
- Review health history questions
- Get familiar with the instruments used during an exam
- Learn about the services PCHS offers and who the health practitioners are
- Have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the exam or other health issue
Well-Woman Peer Educators and Staff offer these half-hour sessions by appointment. Please contact the office to learn more!
Students seeking their first-ever GYN exam are strongly encouraged to attend a GYN Education Session. Please call Well-Woman at (212) 854-3063 with any questions.