The Hall Director receives a very competitive package, which includes:
- $500 per month taxable salary, paid during the employment dates
- A furnished apartment
- A meal plan (when campus Dining Services is open)
As a Hall Director, you would receive a furnished apartment. Depending on which area you are placed in, you would either be in a Studio or 1 Bedroom apartment. All of the apartments have the following:
- All utilities included (including air-conditioning)
- Ability to live with a partner (approval required)
- Hall Directors are allowed to have fish (other pets are prohibited by College policy)
When the campus Dining Services is open (based on academic year schedule), the HD is able to eat 10 meals a week in the Hewitt Dining Hall and use $200 in flex money at the coffee shop, Liz's Place.
The Hewitt Dining Hall offers many options including Vegan, Kosher, and healthy options.
The Hall Director is a 10 month position. There are opportunities for summer employment, based on a positive performance evaluation, that will allow a Hall Director to continue to work and receive housing.