Pre-College Programs is looking for Office Assistants for the Spring '14 semester and Summer 2014 season. Office Assistants work alongside the Assistant to the Director and the Director of Pre-College Programs and are integral to the operations of the Pre-College Programs Office. Be a part of a fun and exciting office team and share your enthusiasm for Barnard with the next generation.
The Office Assistants are responsible for the following tasks:
• Processing admissions applications and deposits,
• Maintaining student files,
• Coordinating faculty book orders and field trips,
• Assisting with opening and orientation day activities,
• Answering phone calls and emails,
• Data entry,
• Assisting with all special events,
• Completing other duties assigned by the Assistant to the Director.
The Office Assistants’ terms of employment during the Spring semester are a part-time commitment. A full-time commitment, including occasional evening and weekend hours, is required for summer employment which begins in mid-May and ends in the beginning of August. Preference will be given to students who apply for the Office Assistant Position who can work both the Spring '14 semester and into the Summer.
Please review our Calendar of Important Events for more information.
We are no longer accepting applications for the OA position. Please note, however, that the application for the OA position is separate from the RI/PC application. If you are interested in applying to be an RI/PC, please click here.