Project Interview is a one-day special program designed to help you master the interview process. Interviewing is a skill that can be learned, just as public speaking and negotiating. By attending this event, you will learn how to communicate effectively, build your confidence and become successful at interviewing.
Boost your interview skills by learning:
- How to prepare for the interview
- How to answer difficult interview questions
- What are appropriate interview questions to ask the interviewer
- What to wear to your interview
- How to take control of the interview
Morning Session/Breakfast (9:30 am)
- Dean Avis Hinkson, Opening Remarks
- Maryam Banikarim ’89, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Gannett, Keynote Speaker
- Raleigh Mayer of Raleigh Mayer Consulting, Interview Skills seminar
Scheduled Mock Interviews/Concurrent Workshops (1:00 pm-4:00pm)
- Individual scheduled mock interviews with Barnard Alumnae and concurrent workshops to assist in the interviewing and job search process.
Join Career Development on Friday, February 28, 2014. Seats are limited and participation is on a first-come, first-served basis. Application deadline is Sunday, February 23, 2014, 11:59 pm.