STEM is an excellent opportunity for students to strengthen their knowledge of the science, technology, engineering and math fields, gain confidence, network and get ahead of the application and interview process.
Through speaker series panels held throughout the academic year, STEM provides students with insider tips to make themselves competitive candidates for internships, research positions and ultimately the career of choice.
- Provide you with a better understanding of STEM careers
- Introduce tips and skills to improve applications for internships, research positions, and applications
- Contribute to an understanding of your personal strengths
- Present the opportunity to learn directly from STEM professionals
- Current First Year, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Interest in STEM fields or curiosity about learning more
Programs will be held throughout the academic year
Careers at Tumblr, Monday, February 23, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, Elliott Parlor, 1st Floor Elliott Hall
Chemistry Careers, Monday, March 2, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, Elliott Parlor, 1st Floor Elliott Hall
Math, Engineering, and Physics Careers, Monday, March 23, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, Elliott Parlor, 1st Floor Elliott Hall
Research Careers, Monday, March 30, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, Elliott Parlor, 1st Floor Elliott Hall