Calling All Cycle 2018 Applicants!
Are you planning to apply to medical or dental programs in 2018?
If so, you are eligible to receive a Cycle 2018 Committee Letter of Evaluation for application medical or dental programs.
Cycle 2018 officially opened on October 25, 2017
All students (both first time and re-applicants) planning to receive a Committee Letter of Evaluation to apply to medical or dental programs in the spring/summer 2018, MUST complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter.
To learn more about the Committee Letter of Evaluation process, please click here.
To complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter (Opened Oct 25th)
1. If you have not done so already, you must create an AdviseStream account.
2. In AdviseStream, begin completing your profile and navigate to your 'Pre-Health' widget to indicate your planned matriculation year, which is 2019. This will open your Committee Letter Planner (Apply > Committee Letter Planner) and place you on our Cycle 2018 list serve.
3. Begin filling in your activities and experiences in the Academics and Engagement Planner.
4. Attend (1) Cycle 2018 Application Year Overview Part I on Monday, October 16th (on campus) or Tuesday, October 17th (live webinar)
5. View the Cycle 2018 Timeline and Deadlines in the Advising Resource Library.
Committee Letter Part I: Request for a Committee Letter is due on November 15, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org