Calling All Cycle 2019 Applicants!
Are you planning to apply to medical or dental programs in 2019?
If so, you are eligible to receive a Cycle 2019 Committee Letter of Evaluation for application medical or dental programs.
Cycle 2019 officially opened on October 25, 2018.
All students (both first time and re-applicants) planning to receive a Committee Letter of Evaluation to apply to medical or dental programs in the spring/summer 2019, must complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter.
To learn more about the Committee Letter of Evaluation process, please click here.
To complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter (Opened Oct 25th)
1. If you have not done so already, you must create an Inspire (formerly known as AdviseStream) account.
2. In Inspire, begin completing your profile and navigate to your 'Pre-Health' widget to indicate your planned matriculation year, which is 2020. This will allow your Committee Letter Planner (Apply > Committee Letter Planner) to open on October 25 and place you on our Cycle 2019 list serve.
3. Begin filling in your activities and experiences in the Academics and Engagement Planner.
4. Attend one offering of Cycle 2019 Application Year Overview: Part I on October 24, 12:00 pm (RSVP here), October 29, 5:30 pm (RSVP here), or October 30, 5:30 pm (live webinar, RSVP here).
5. View the Cycle 2019 Timeline and Deadlines in the Advising Resource Library.
Committee Letter Part I: Request for a Committee Letter was due on November 15, 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org