Internships come in all shapes and sizes. They can help clarify your career goals, develop valuable connections, and teach or help to hone valuable skills. With a focus on helping you to identify experiences that align with your intellectual and professional goals, Beyond Barnard encourages you to connect with our resources early in your search for internships.
Applications for the Fall 2018 Beyond Barnard Internship Program are now open.
Consult wih us about:
- How to find internships (including how to use Handshake to identify opportunities)
- Identifying funding to support an unpaid internship, including through the Beyond Barnard Internship Program
- Best practices for application documents (resume, cover letter, writing samples, etc.)
- Interview preparation
- Networking as a means of identifying potential internships
- How to make the most of your internship experience and take the next step
- Policies and procedures related to pursuing academic credit for internships
The Beyond Barnard Internship Program connects students to funding opportunities. If you have identified an unpaid internship and would like to pursue funding opportunities through Beyond Barnard, please begin to explore here. If you have questions about applying for jobs and internships with the help of Beyond Barnard, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.