One hundred years ago, in November of 1917, Barnard Hall officially opened its doors.
More BLAIS staff got the opportunity to tour the new Milstein Teaching and Learning Center construction site! (New pictures!)
On June 22, BLAIS staff got the opportunity to tour the new Milstein Teaching and Learning Center construction site!
The building's new sign is displayed by Interim President Robert Goldberg, former president Debora Spar, Cheryl Glicker Milstein '82, Board Chair Jolyne Caruso-FitzGerald '81, and Philip Milstein CC '71. (Photographs by Asiya Khaki ’09 and Phoebe Jones ’18)
Barnard College announced today that its new teaching and learning center, currently under construction, will be named in honor of Board of Trustees vice chair and alumna Cheryl Glicker Milstein ’82 and Columbia College alumnus and trustee emeritus Philip Milstein ’71.