Digital Signs provide information about upcoming events, college announcements, Barnard news, and photos.
Locations on Barnard's Campus
- Barnard Hall, 1st Floor
- The Milstein Center, 1st Floor
- Information Desk, 1st Floor, The Diana Center
- Student Dining Room, 2nd Floor, The Diana Center
- Milbank Hall, 1st Floor, outside Admissions office
- Sulzberger Annex, Admissions Visitor Center
- Barnard Health Services, Lower Level, Brooks Hall
Who Can Post
- Student groups and organizations including clubs recognized by Barnard and Columbia governing boards; Barnard Student Government Association; Governing Board at Barnard; Barnard Honor Board; and McIntosh Activities Council
- Academic and administrative departments and offices may submit events and announcements
- Public events featured in the Fall and Spring Calendar of Events, with posters designed by the Communications office, will automatically be displayed on the digital signs within two weeks prior to the event date.
- Other events must be sponsored by an academic department, administrative office, or recognized student club or organization, and be open to all members of a community segment (students, faculty, or staff as applicable).
- Picturing Barnard Photos can capture any aspect of Barnard life, both on and off campus. Submit high-resolutions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcements should be relevant to all Barnard students or a significant segment of students. Administrative department announcements should be relevant to a significant segment of students and/or all faculty or staff.
- Inclusion on the digital signs will be left to the discretion of the Communications office and requests will be considered in the order they are received.
- Incomplete event submission forms or forms with typos or errors will not be considered.
- During busy times, the number of signs per department or group may be limited.
- Digital sign spaces are limited and will be considered in the order in which they are submitted.
To request a digital sign, please fill out the request form.