Digital Signs provide information about upcoming events, college announcements, Barnard news, and photos.
Locations on Barnard's Campus
- Barnard Hall, 1st Floor
- The Milstein Center, 1st Floor
- The Milstein Center, 5th Floor
- Information Desk, 1st Floor, The Diana Center
- Student Dining Room, 2nd Floor, The Diana Center
- Sulzberger Annex, Admissions Visitor Center
- Barnard Health Services, Lower Level, Brooks Hall
Who Can Post
- Student groups and organizations including clubs recognized by Barnard and Columbia governing boards; Barnard Student Government Association; Governing Board at Barnard; Barnard Honor Board; and McIntosh Activities Council
- Academic and administrative departments and offices may submit events and announcements
- Public events with posters designed by the Communications office, will automatically be displayed on the digital signs within two weeks prior to the event date.
- Other events must be sponsored by an academic department, administrative office, or recognized student club or organization, and be open to all members of a community segment (students, faculty, and/or staff as applicable).
- Announcements should be relevant to all Barnard students or a significant segment of students. Administrative department announcements should be relevant to a significant segment of students and/or all faculty or staff.
- A sign may be taken over for an event in a corresponding space to show a poster or photos (keep in mind the signs are vertically oriented).
- Posters should be at least 768px by 1360px and no larger than 1600px by 2833px (jpg or png)
- Photos used within a message template should be landscape and at least 768 pixels wide.
- Inclusion on the digital signs will be left to the discretion of the Communications office.
- Incomplete event submissions will not be considered.
- During busy times, the number of signs per department or group may be limited.
- Digital sign spaces are limited and will be considered in the order in which they are submitted.
To request a digital sign, please fill out the request form.