Finding a class difficult?
You’re not alone!
Barnard has a wealth of resources to support students’ academic success. This site is divided into three primary sections. Below is a summary of what you'll find.
- Professor’s Office Hours and Review Sessions
- TA Sessions, Recitations, and TA Office Hours
- Workshops on Key College Skills – time and stress management, effective note-taking, efficient reading, etc.
- Wellness Resources – healthy mind and healthy body.
- Group-Based Tutoring, Mentoring, and Networking: Help Rooms geared toward specific classes or subjects, additional Programs and Labs
- Individual/Small Group Tutoring
- This section of the site is currently under construction. Please continue to check back soon for updates.
Pro Tip: Go to all class sessions, review sessions, recitations, discussion sessions, even if they’re “optional.”