What is the CSTEP Program?
The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) is a New York State funded program first introduced in 1986. Barnard College began its program in 2006 and is sponsored by both the New York State Education department and Barnard College.
Barnard’s CSTEP is an enrichment program designed to foster students’ academic success in preparing for professional licensure or careers in the scientific, technical including social work, law, teaching or health-related fields.
Meet the Staff
Director, Opportunity Programs
- Directs the academic year and summer sessions of the collegiate opportunities programs (HEOP and CSTEP)
- Directs the academic year and summer sessions of the pre-collegiate program (STEP)
- Contact: email@example.com
Senior Associate Director, Opportunity Programs
- Adviser to all BOP, CSTEP & HEOP sophomores in matters academic, career, or personal
- Manages the Collegiate Academic Tutoring Program
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule an appointment
Kevin V. Collymore
Academic Counselor, Collegiate Programs
- Adviser to all BOP, CSTEP & HEOP juniors & seniors in matters academic, career, or personal
- Manages the Collegiate Alumnae Mentoring Program
- Contact: email@example.com or schedule an appointment
Administrative Assistant, Collegiate Programs
- Provides all Administrative Support to Collegiate Programs students and staff
- Contact person for questions regarding general HEOP admissions; CSTEP admissions
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org