The International and Intercultural Student Programs staff is available to answer any of your questions about visas, travel, adapting to life in the US, and more. For general inquires, please contact (212) 854-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact:
- To get a new signature on your travel documents, simply stop by 10 Milbank, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, and a staff member will be happy to sign your form I-20.
- To request a new copy of your form I-20, a letter of invitation for parents for commencement, or any other form or letter, please contact Mark Farrell at email@example.com.
- For general questions/concerns about visas, as well as inquiries about OPT and CPT, email Diana Sousa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us:
- All appointments take place in 10 Milbank Hall.
- Walk-in hours are on a first-come, first-served basis.