The Office of International and Intercultural Student Programs is available to answer any of your Study Abroad questions. For general inquires about Study Abroad, please contact (212) 854-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speak with someone
Returning study abroad students are a great resource - contact a Barnard student who has studied abroad!
Once you have attended a General Information Session, you can make an individual appointment with a study abroad adviser. Instructions for the calendars are below. All appointments take place in 10 Milbank Hall.
- For questions about study abroad, contact email@example.com
- For international student questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about VISP, email email@example.com
- For international and/or VISP students interested in meeting with Leigh Ellen Johnson.
- For students interested in studying abroad over the summer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointment slots will be put up on Friday for the following week.
- To sign up for an appointment, click on one of the links above. Once on the calendar, click on the 20 minute appointment slot that works best for your schedule. Once you click on the appointment, a booking form will appear. Fill out the booking form and confirm the appointment by clicking the "Confirm Booking" button. You will receive a confirmation message as well as an email confirming the appointment.
- Walk-in hours are on a first come, first served basis.
- Please sign up for one slot only. Don't forget to cancel your appointment if your schedule changes. You can cancel the appointment by returning to the original email confirmation message you received upon booking the appointment.
- If you have already met with an adviser and have a form that you would like to have signed, please drop-off the form with Mark Farrell in 10 Milbank and come back for it a day later. Mark is in the Office from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.