The tabs to the left list, by continent, the programs that are approved for study abroad by Barnard College.
A few things to note include:
- Before searching for a program, please review Barnard's study abroad language requirement.
- If you are researching a program hosted by a U.S. institution of higher education, look on the website for "study abroad programs" or "international programs." If you are researching a program hosted by a foreign institution of higher education, look on the website for "international students" or "visiting students", as well as "study abroad programs."
- NOTE: Approval of a study abroad program is not the same as approval of individual classes.
- If you plan to take courses for major credit, you are encouraged to review your choices with your department prior to application.
- If you plan to study abroad during the summer, consult the Office of the Registrar's summer course approval information. The Dean for International and Intercultural Student Programs signs Summer Course Approvals for any summer study abroad after the student has obtained approval for the class/es from the academic department.