Performing & Fine Arts
- Manhattan Arts International - Manhattan Arts International promotes global interchange in the arts.
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council - The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council continues to support artists with the appropriate resources to positively impact surrounding communities.The council provides $500,000 in grants.
- National Endowment for the Arts - The National Endowment for the Arts supports artist's innovative and creative abilities to better communities of the U.S.
- New York Foundation for the Arts - The New York Foundation for the Arts supports emerging artists and art organizations. Artists' Fellowships grants of $7,000 are available to individual artists in sixteen disciplines.
- New York State Council on the Arts - The New York State Council on the Arts aims to widen the cultural resources that add value to the history and heritage of New York's citizens.
Fulbright Program - The Fulbright Scholarship Program, "sponsors U.S. and foreign participants for exchanges in all areas of endeavor, including the sciences, business, academe, public service, government, and the arts and continues to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries."
Terra Foundation - The Terra Foundation for American Art is dedicated to fostering exploration, understanding, and enjoyment of the visual arts of the United States for national and international audiences.
John Simon Guggenheim Foundation - The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation offers "fellowships to further the development of scholars and artists by assisting them to engage in research in any field of knowledge and creation in any of the arts, under the freest possible conditions and irrespective of race, color, or creed."