Grade Grievance Procedure

A student who believes that she has evidence to support a claim of an unfair course grade should discuss her claim with the appropriate Class Dean and obtain a copy of the College grade grievance procedure from the Dean.

To schedule an appointment with your Class Dean, visit the Meet with the Deans page on the Dean of Studies website.