What is The Arthur O. Eve HEOP Scholars Program (HEOP)?
The Higher Education Opportunity Program is a New York State funded program first enacted in 1969. Barnard College started its program in 1970 and is funded by both the New York State Education department and Barnard College.
Barnard and The Arthur O. Eve HEOP Scholars Program give bright and motivated students who are economically disadvantaged access to higher education. Once a student is admitted to Barnard as an Arthur O. Eve HEOP Scholar, the program provides academic support services to ensure her success in college.
Meet the Staff
Associate Director, Collegiate Programs
- Adviser to all BOP, CSTEP & HEOP sophomores in matters academic, career, or personal
- Manages the Collegiate Academic Tutoring Program
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule an appointment
Kevin V. Collymore
Academic Counselor, Collegiate Programs
- Adviser to all BOP, CSTEP & HEOP juniors & seniors in matters academic, career, or personal
- Manages the Collegiate Alumnae Mentoring Program
- Contact: email@example.com or schedule an appointment
Administrative Assistant, Collegiate Programs
- Provides all Administrative Support to Collegiate Programs students and staff
- Contact person for questions regarding general HEOP admissions; CSTEP admissions
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org