At this time, the Office of Residence Life is no longer accepting applications for PCP RAs.
Head Resident Assistant with Pre-College Programs
The Head Resident Assistant (HRA) serves as a liaison between the Graduate Assistants (GA) and the Resident Assistant (RA) team. The Head RA facilitates growth and development of peer leadership skills and provides support for the new and returning RA team. Specifically, the Head RA is responsible for the following:
- Assist the Graduate Assistant team with planning and implementation of Resident Assistant Training
- Serve as mentor, role-model and resource to new and returning RA team members
- Provide insight to RA community programming
- Coordinate RA duty scheduling
- Assist in coordination of opening day staffing
- Provide ongoing support to direct Graduate Assistant supervisor
The Head RA position is avaliable only to returning PCP staff members.