Remote Registrar Services

For Fall 2020 Registration Support August 3-August 14:


Contact us by:

Zoom waiting room (from 9:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm available for the first week 7/27-7/31):

Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 953 3005 8212

Email Us:

Call us (from 9:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm): 212-854-2011


Other helpful forms:

Adding or Withdrawing from Courses:

  • If you wish to add a short course, lab, discussion section, zero credit course, or change a section of a course in which you are already registered, please submit this form. to

  • To withdraw from a course (the course remains on the transcript with a grade of W): Submit a withdrawal form with adviser approval to

Request Transcripts:

At this time, only pdf options are available - all requests should be submitted here

Declare or Change Your Major

To declare a single or double major, email the Major Declaration form to, with your department chair and and pre-major adviser approval.  

To declare a double major that has a single integrating project (not a complete double major), email the Double Major with Single Integrating Project form. to Both department chairs must agree to the course/s to be used for the senior project.  

To change a major and/or an adviser, submit the Change of Major/Adviser form to the, with your department chair and and adviser approval.  

Declare Your Minor

A minor is not required. If you decide to pursue a minor, email this form to, once all of the courses are  "in progress" or completed, or, no later than March 1 of your senior year. 

For any other questions, please Email Us.

Or call us at 212-854-2011 between the hours of 9:30-4:30 Monday - Friday

Additional Forms Below

To request an incomplete grade for a Spring 2020 course use the Incomplete Form.

To request a deferred exam for a Spring 2020 course please contact your instructor for approval.

To request a change to your Fall 2020 schedule use the Add or Change Section Form