Verification of Enrollment

For Current Students

Current students needing certification or verification of their enrollment status for purposes such as insurance, educational loans, other school applications, etc. should make such a request via myBarnard to the National Student Clearinghouse.

To access NSC's Student Self-Service through myBarnard:
Under Academics/myAcademic Record, click on National Student Clearinghouse Verification of Enrollment.  This link will take you to a page with a direct link to NSC.

Requests for certifications or verifications are only for the current semester and any past semesters (starting fall 2006) that the student attended Barnard.

Requests for the current semester can be processed only after the student has confirmed enrollment. Until a student has confirmed enrollment at the beginning of the semester,  neither Barnard nor NSC can provide a verification.

For Parents

A parent needing verification of a daughter’s enrollment for a health insurer or other requestor, should ask the daughter to obtain the verification through the myBarnard link to the National Student Clearinghouse.

There is no charge for this service.

Other Institutions, Employers, Agencies

Please use the National Student Clearinghouse for verifications of enrollment.