Room Selection is a process in the Spring Semester through which eligible continuing students may secure housing for the upcoming academic year (entering first-years, transfers & visitors, and readmitted students apply for housing instead).
- Room Selection 2015 Calendar
- Room Selection 2015 Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing Lottery Appointment Walk-through (with Photos)
- Room Selection Registration / Groups / Lottery Numbers / Appointment Times
- Rooms available for Room Selection
- Room Reviews
- Message Board (to connect with other students & form groups for Room Selection)
Registration for Room Selection will take place online from 1pm on Wednesday, March 25, through 1pm on Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Senior Selection will be held on Monday, April 13, 2015.
Junior Selection will be held on Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
Sophomore Selection will be held on Friday, April 17, 2015.