- Overview & Registration
- Disability Requests
- BC/CU Housing Exchange
- Housing Lottery -- New Process for 2018!
- After Room Selection
- Available Rooms
- Frequently Asked Questions
Registration for Room Selection takes place online from 1pm on Wednesday, February 28, through 1pm on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. All students who wish to live in any kind of campus housing for Fall 2017 must register!
The different stages of the Lottery will take place on:
- 4 Lottery - Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 5 Lottery - Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- 6 Lottery - Mon & Tues, April 2 & 3, 2018
- 1/2/3 Lottery - Monday-Friday, April 9-13, 2018
Differences From Last Year's Housing Lottery include:
- Students will be able to select online (you do not have to come to an in-person appointment, although staff will be available to assist students during their Time Slot)
- Students will select entire suites first in the 4, 5, and 6 Lotteries before selecting corridor-style & remaining suite-style housing in the 1/2/3 Lottery.
- Groups will share one Lottery Number & Time Slot (no individual Lottery Numbers).
- Group may not change members after the various deadlines to form Groups have passed.
Please check out the Housing Lottery webpage for full information about the process!