Policies for Barnard students in Summer Housing are available at http://barnardreslife.org/files/2016-Summer_Housing_Policies.pdf. Please note that participants in various Programs or Conferences may have additional policies -- please speak to your Program coordinator for more information.
- Full-Price Summer Housing
- College-Subsidized & Summer Research Institute Housing
- Alumnae Reunion Weekend Worker Housing
- May Interim Housing
- August Interim Housing
The deadline to apply for 2016 Summer Housing is 4pm on Friday, April 29, 2016.
Summer Housing is available only to Barnard students. If you are not a Barnard student, scroll to the bottom of this page for links to other colleges that make summer housing available for visiting-Students.
If you are staying on campus (or in the city) for the summer and wish to continue receiving mail at your Altschul box, you must submit a "Keep Mailbox Open" form to the Mail Services Window.
- Pre-College Program Staff -- students will receive a housing application from Josh Alexander
- HEOP Summer Program Staff -- students will receive a housing application from Nikki Youngblood
- Athena Summer Fellowship Program -- students will receive their housing application from the Athena Center
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory Summer Intern Program -- students will receive their housing application from Dr. Dallas Abbott
- Intercollegiate Partnership (ICP) Summer Program -- students will receive their housing application from Dr. Paul Hertz
Please note that summer housing is not available for non-Barnard students. We encourage you to check out the following links: