Summer Housing is not available to non-Barnard students. For links to other summer housing options in New York City, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Policies for Barnard students in Summer Housing are available at http://barnardreslife.org/files/2016-Summer_Housing_Policies.pdf. Please note that participants in various Programs or Conferences may have additional policies -- please speak to your Program coordinator for more information.
- Full-Price Summer Housing
- College-Subsidized & Summer Research Institute Housing
- Alumnae Reunion Weekend Worker Housing
- May Interim Housing
- August Interim Housing
The deadline to apply for 2016 Summer Housing is 4pm on Friday, April 29, 2016.
Summer Housing is available only to Barnard students. If you are not a Barnard student, scroll to the bottom of this page for links to other colleges that make summer housing available for visiting-Students.
If you are staying on campus (or in the city) for the summer and wish to continue receiving mail at your Altschul box, you must submit a "Keep Mailbox Open" form to the Mail Services Window.
- Pre-College Program Staff -- students will receive a housing application from Josh Alexander
- HEOP Summer Program Staff -- students will receive a housing application from Nikki Youngblood
- Athena Summer Fellowship Program -- students will receive their housing application from the Athena Center
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory Summer Intern Program -- students will receive their housing application from Dr. Dallas Abbott
- Intercollegiate Partnership (ICP) Summer Program -- students will receive their housing application from Dr. Paul Hertz
Please note that summer housing is not available for non-Barnard students. We encourage you to check out the following links: