Troubleshooting Tips for Logging in
- When logging in to my.barnard.edu, your username to login is simply your UNI, you do not have to add "@barnard.edu" at the end of it, (ie. ab1234).
- For your first initial login, after setting your password, be sure to log in with your NEW password once you have changed it to authenticate your password with your account. If you receive any errors when trying to login, please contact Student Computing.
- Make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies. If not, you may get an error message about the portal not being able to verify your information. To change your browser settings in Internet Explorer or Firefox, go to 'Tools'. From the drop down, select 'Internet Options'. Under the 'Privacy' tab in the new window, check the box to accept cookies. In Safari, go to the Safari tab in the browser and open 'Preferences'. Change the setting under the 'Security' tab.
Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing Login Information
- Make sure that all information you have is correct.
- Make sure you are entering your 7-digit Barnard ID number and all other personal information in correctly (e.g. Is the caps lock key on?).
- If you cannot find your 7-digit Barnard ID number, please contact the Dean of Studies office or Registrar's office by phone to obtain it, without this information, Student Computing cannot confirm your identity if you have any issues or concerns with your account.