Activating your Barnard Login
Barnard Accounts for the class of 2023 should available for activation by the end of May 2019. All incoming first year and transfer/visiting students will recieve an email from BCIT with information about how to retrieve their login/password once their accounts are ready to be activated, approximately two weeks after sending their response and deposit to Barnard. If you are having problems accessing your login information after receiving this email from BCIT, please follow our troubleshooting tips. If your problem is not resolved after following these tips, please contact us.
To activate your account:
- Find your 7-digit Barnard ID Number and UNI (which you received via email from BCIT/Registrar).
- Navigate to Barnard's Self-Service Password Management Tool, password.barnard.edu, and choose "Forgot Your Password?"
- Enter your UNI and click Next.
- On the following pages, type in your Barnard ID number, your month and day of birth, and the last four digits of your mobile phone number, as prompted.
- On the final page, create your password, using the guidelines on the page. When you have chosen a password and typed it in both boxes, click "Finish".
- Once you have successfully changed your password, you MUST log into the myBarnard portal (my.barnard.edu) with your new password to authenticate your new password to your account. You should also return back to password.barnard.edu to choose your own self-service password reset questions, in the event you forget your password. Click on the top link that says "Register for self-service" and follow the instructions to set up questions and answers that you can use to reset your password if you ever forget it in future.