Well-Woman staff and peer educators are available to help plan and facilitate workshops for RAs and student groups--just ask! We are happy to both help develop programming ideas (for example, if you think your residents could benefit from a workshop on healthy sleep but you’re not yet sure what that should look like), and to support programs that you’ve developed. Some examples of possible workshop topics include:
- Nutrition: eating well on campus, cooking in your dorm room, nutrition 101...
- Stress Management / Relaxation / Mindfulness
- Healthy Relationships
- Intro to Bystander Intervention
- Safer Sex + Sex Positivity: contraceptives, sexually transmitted infections, talking to your partner(s), boundaries...
- Body Positivity
- Menstruation / "Green" Menstrual Products
- Deconstructing Media Messages
We're always open to new ideas and programming suggestions, too!
To request a workshop, please email the office at email@example.com or stop by during our afternoon drop-in hours. We request at least two weeks notice to properly plan a program or workshop, and will do our best to accommodate preferred dates and times.
The office is also happy to provide bulletin board materials (including our posters!), resources for lobby hour programming, and safer sex supplies. We’re here to help!