Spelman College Exchange Program
Barnard College is pleased to offer students the opportunity to participate in a domestic exchange program with prominent historically black college, Spelman College.
- Student must currently be enrolled at Barnard College.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Student must have junior class standing.
- Student must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Application Process and Deadlines
- Students must meet with Dean Gedeon to pick up an application.
- Completed applications should be submitted by the appropriate deadline.
- Spelman College: Applications for the Spring 2023 semester are due October 12, 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed by a Barnard College Committee.
- Approved applications will be forwarded to Spelman for final decision.
For more information students should contact Dean Erica Siegel at 212-854-2024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.