Minor Permission Form
Minor Permission Form (PDF)
The parent or legal guardian must complete the Minor Permission Form and scan/email to email@example.com or fax it (212-854-1561). All forms must be submitted to the office no later than noon of the business day (Monday-Friday) prior to the date of visitation.
Submitted forms must have your handwritten signature (not typed). If you are not able to fax or scan/email a completed form to us, you can use a website like pdfescape.com/open to fill out the form and draw your signature (and then email the completed form to us).
- Any person between the ages of 13-16 years may visit a resident in the Barnard residence halls as long as the Minor Permission Form (see link above) has been submitted and approved. All signed forms must be submitted to the office no later than noon of the business day prior to the date of visitation.
- Students may not bring children under the age of 13 into the residence halls without having their parent (of legal age) or legal guardian being present with the minor at all times.
- Students may not use the residence halls in order to provide babysitting services. Residents of Cathedral Gardens providing babysitting service for faculty members who live in College housing must do so within the faculty member's apartment.
- Guests must be accompanied by their student host at all times while they are in the buildings or on campus.
- Guests may not visit for longer than 3 consecutive nights nor for more than six nights total in any 30-day period.
- Note: There are no child-safe window guards in the residence hall windows.