Isaura Arce Fernández
Associate / Study Abroad Advisor
Isaura Arce Fernández has been a member of Barnard's Department of Spanish and Latin American Cultures since 2008. She has also taught Spanish as a Foreign Language at Columbia University, the United Nations, Queensborough Community College and the Queen Sofia Spanish Institute in New York.
- M.A. in Applied Linguistics from Antonio de Nebrija University in Madrid, Spain.
- B.A. in Communication and Media from the Information Sciences University of Madrid
- M.S. in Web Design from CEDECO School of Design in Madrid.
- Second-Language acquisition
- ICT, and Web 2.0 for language teaching and learning
- History of film
- Movies and advertisements in the classroom
- SPANUN1101: Elementary Spanish I
- SPANUN1102: Elementary Spanish II
- SPANUN2101: Intermediate Spanish I
- SPANUN2102: Intermediate Spanish II
- SPANUN3300: Film & Censoship in Franco´s Spain