Information for New Students
- Virtual Tour of the Residence Halls
- Virtual Tour of Campus
- Why Live in Campus Housing?
- Housing Applications & Room Assignments
- What to Bring (and what items are prohibited)
- Important Dates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are students required to live in campus housing?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How are rooms & roommates assigned? Will I have a roommate?
- What if I don’t get along with my roommate?
- How much does it cost to live on campus?
- What is the First-Year Focus Program?
- When will I get my room and/or roommate assignment?
- When do I move in?
- What are other important dates? (like breaks & end-of-year move-out?)
- What does my room come with?
- What should I bring? What is not allowed in my room?
- What if something is broken in my room?
- How do I receive mail or packages?
- How do I connect to the Internet?
- Can I get cable TV in my room?
- Where can I do my laundry?
- Can I stay on campus over Winter Break? - The residence halls are closed over Winter Break, and with few exceptions students may not stay in housing during this time.
- Where can I rent a refrigerator? - unfortunately the vendor who previously rented refrigerators to students in the NYC metro area has ceased rentals. However, students may be able to purchase used mini-fridges from the EcoReps Sale on campus during NSOP week.
If you have questions about living in campus housing that are not answered on our website, please let us know!