Something wrong in your room, suite, or hallway?  Follow the links below to get connected with the proper departments for repairs:

Facilities problems*

Please fill out a Work Order for the Facilities office:

  1. Log into
  2. Click on the Student Services tab
  3. On the right hand side, click on the Facilities Work Order link
  4. Then, click where it says "Click Here" to launch the Facilities Word Order form.
  5. You will need to provide your building & room # and explain what your request is.

For emergencies (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm), please contact Facilities Services directly at 212-854-2041. After 5pm and on weekends, please contact Public Safety at 212-854-6666.

Columbia students living at Barnard who cannot access should email the Facilities office at to submit their Work Order requests.

For 110th Street only: Please fill out a work order form (available on the Hall Director's office door, 11K5) and turn it in to the HD or slip it under the door of 11K5. For emergencies only (burst pipes, etc), please go directly to the Front Desk.

Internet problems

Fill out the web form at or call Student Computing Services at 212-851-9100

Laundry problems

To report any broken machines or card reader issues, please check out the information at