The Forum on Migration brings distinguished scholars in literature and the arts to campus for special lectures.
This year-long series of conversation explores how arts communities are using different strategies to address the idea of collectivity in response to a year of protests and COVID.
Dasha Epstein Visiting Artists and Scholars Fund
The Barnard International Artists Series involves students in the world of contemporary artists and thinkers and their work. The series was founded by its principal curator, Pulitzer Prize winning author Hisham Matar.
More Academic and Arts Programming
- Barnard/Columbia Dances at New York Live Arts
- Critical Inquiry Labs
- Harlem Semester
- Lucyle Hooke Visiting Lecture Series
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Biannual Conference
- Poverty and Housing Working Group
- Reacting to the Past
- Scholar and Feminist Conference
- Social Justice Institute
- Stages of Inquiry
- Susan S. Ratner '84 Writing and Speaking Pedagogy Lectures
- Transnational Feminisms Initiative
- Virginia C. Gildersleeve Lectures
- Women in Judaism Forum
- Women Poets at Barnard
- Writers at Barnard