Access Barnard Summer Staff
Students hired as staff members for the Access Barnard Summer HEOP Program will be provided housing in the Quad starting on Monday, August 1, 2022.
Students will be required to move to their Fall 2022 room assignment in mid-August when required by the College (in order to facilitate the cleaning of the residence halls).
Students who do not have a Fall 2022 room assignment in a Barnard residence hall will be required to move out by 5pm on Friday, August 12, 2022.
Apply for Summer Housing
- Log into the Barnard Housing Portal and click "Summer Housing"
- Select "Special Groups" as the application type.
- Deadline: 1pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Pre-Staff Training Housing
* Note: financial aid is not available for summer housing prior to the August 1 start of Access Barnard Staff Training.
Block B (July 4 through the start of Staff Training)
- Housing prior to the start of Staff Training (on August 1) is not automatically provided for any students.
- Students must submit a Block B Summer Housing application (or "Both Blocks," see below) on the Housing Portal before the deadline (after first submitting the "Special Groups" application for PCP Staff).
- The price for Block B will be prorated to $585.48.
- The prorated price is based on the Subsidized rate, so you can choose "Subsidized" as the rate type on the Block B application. You do not need to submit a Summer Sponsor Form
- Students will move from Block B housing to a room in the Quad to start PCP Training on Monday, August 1 (must check out from the Block B room by 5pm on Monday, August 1).
Entire Summer (starting May 22)
- Students who want to be in summer housing for Block A as well should submit the "Both Blocks" application on the Housing Portal before the deadline.
- Students who apply for Both Blocks would be charged the Standard (not Subsidized) rate for Block A unless they have another summer position that qualifies them for the subsidized rate during that block. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
May Interim (between end of the Spring semester & start of Block A)
- May Interim is not provided automatically for any students.
- Available only for students who live in a Barnard res hall for the Spring semester and also apply for "Both Blocks" (inclusive of Block A).
- Students must submit the May Interim application on the Housing Portal before the deadline.
- Pricing & additional information is available at barnard.edu/reslife/summer-housing/may-interim.
Information about moving in on Monday, August 1, will be emailed to students in mid-July.
Students in Pre-Staff housing will need to move out of their Block B room and complete the check-out process by 5pm on Monday, August 1.