Open Communicator: Online Scheduling
You may self-schedule several different types of appointment through Open Communicator.
- Please note that not all appointment types are available to schedule online.
The types of appointment that can be scheduled through Open Communicator are:
- Contraceptive Management
- Gynecological Appointment
- Medical Visit
- Physical Exam and/or Form Completion
For other appointment types, such as Nursing, Travel, Nutrition or Immunizations, please call Primary Care at 1-212-854-2091 to schedule an appointment.
If you believe you have an urgent concern and there are no available online appointments, please call Primary Care directly at 1-212-854-2091.
Appointments CAN be canceled:
- By phone at 1-212-854-2091 (during clinic hours)
- Online via the Open Communicator website in the Appointments Section.
Appointments CANNOT be canceled:
- Via voice mail
- Via gBear/personal email
- Via Open Communicator Secure Messaging
- Nutritionist appointments cannot be canceled via Open Communicator.
- To cancel, please call Primary Care at 1-212-854-2091 during clinic hours.
- There is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy for all nutritionist appointments.
- There will be a $25 late cancellation fee for all nutritionist appointments that are not cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
The PCHS charges a $25 No Show appointment fee for all appointments which have not been canceled ahead of time.
You can cancel most scheduled PCHS appointments via the Open Communicator website in the Appointments Section, regardless of whether you made it online, over the phone or in person!
Receive secure messages from your Primary Care & Furman Counseling providers.
This messaging system should only be used either in response to a message from your provider OR if your provider requests that you message them directly.
- Please note that you can only receive messages from Furman Counselors, you cannot send or reply to any messages. To speak to a counselor, call the Furman Counseling Center at 1-212-854-2092.
It is NOT for:
- Refill requests
- Referral requests
- Acute symptoms/complaints
- Scheduling of appointments
Submit certain required health forms.
Access and print your immunization records.
- Please note that the record on the Open Communicator website is not an official immunization record and may not be complete. If you need an official immunization record, please contact Primary Care at 1-212-854-2091.